Thursday, May 5, 2011

Discovery of Stumble

This week has been a boring/sad/study like crazy week. While I am on my study breaks, instead of sitting on facebook for hours, I have decided to try Stumble. Stumble is a website where you check off a bunch of things you enjoy and then it will randomize websites and show them to you. I am really enjoying this! I check off a bunch of things that I am interested in and actually found some awesome things.

Sports being one of them. I found a bunch of awesome football videos and photos that were just unbelievable!

Food being another. I keep stumbling upon recipes and certain food websites that have some yummy things that I will have to try and make over the summer.

Motivational Quotes. I am reading many different quotes from people that keep me motivated and I have saved them all in case I am feeling negative at times.

Travel. After I graduate college, I plan on traveling either with someone or by myself. My mother wanted me to so I am using some money to go an explore. I keep seeing these most amazing pictures of beaches and cities from different parts of the world and I really want to go visit there. Saved these too.

Overall Stumble may be the new Facebook for me. It feels a lot more accomplishing because I am finding new things to do and actually things that can make me a better person. However I think about it now and Facebook will probably never get old with me considering I am on it CONSTENTLY!!!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/ColoradoT/

    :)

    ReplyDelete