Monday, May 2, 2011

Finals Week

I have not been blogging for awhile but I will begin writing again! My last post was in December and now it is May. I am completeing my freshman year of college and I am a little overwhelmed. Is this really happening? I only have three more years left then I am going into the adult world. Wow time really does fly by.

Well after two semesters of college I have realized a lot. Go to class and study. I am not one to ever ditch class but hey when my alarm doesnt go off in the mornings I intend to miss a couple but I learned to sign up for later classes. In the past 6 months I have been declared as a Dietetics major but I was taking classes for the Nutrition major because that is what I was wanting to do. I then thought about doing Recreation, Tourism, and Hospitality with a minor in Nutrition so that is where I am at now. No more science or math classes! :)

So here I am now going through finals week scared because my grades are at the point where it can go up or down. I am feeling confident however that I will ace the majority of them and have my GPA get even higher. Today is my first final, I will be doing a presentation for my Biology class. I love public speaking so I am not to nervous. Tuesday and Wednesday will be strictly study days considering I dont have anything going on those days. Thursday I have my Statistics final which is going to be fairly easy. The teacher is giving us a three page cheat sheet so this can be a cake walk. Then finally Friday..... Two finals Nutrition and Biology. My last finals but the harder ones. After those I will pack up and head home for the summer!

I am hoping this week will go fast but we will see! So good luck to me on my finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment