Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Disney World

Disney World is the happiest place on earth. I can agree with that statement because whenever I am there I get to be with my mom. This was our place. Each year we would get to go to Disney World and we would go to our special spots and just relax together. Even though she is no longer with me today, each time I go she is really there! Me and my uncle Brian one year for christmas went down to Disney World and brought along some of my moms ashes. We hid it secretly because it is illegal to spread anyones ashes there so we used candy bags as the hiding place. The mission was a success because we were able to get the ashes into the park! Now each time I get to go there, she is right there with me. This was a picture taken when we were in Disneyland my freshman year, right before she has passed away.
We took the trip during spring break and both Nikki and Michael my cousins came along with my uncle Brian. We had such a great time together doing everything you could possibly do at Disneyland. We rode all of the rides...twice. We ate Churros, ice cream, and all the junk food that was present in the park! During the night we would sit and watch the amazing firework show that they put on behind the castle. Probably the best firework show I have ever seen! Then the next day we would repeat everything! I love being with my moms side of the family because we go crazy! Here is a picture of all of us together in front of the castle.


Both Disney parks are different, such as the castles. The one is Disney World is much taller with a different color to it where as the Disneyland castle is wider and shorter with a pink tint to it. The Disneyland castle was the first ever built so it is the original Cinderella castle.
This is the Disney World castle. I took this picture when we went down for christmas. The decorations that are up all around the park are just amazing. I can tell it takes a lot of time and work to do that because everything is so detailed. I mean every decoration has to have a mickey somewhere on it! At night when they light up the castle, they put a ton of lights all along the castle so it really glows!
Alright, now this was the best moment ever. We were able to get into a character dinner with Winnie the Pooh and friends and well we came up with a clever idea. After a long day at the park, my uncle checked in his pockets because that is where he kept my mom and some of it had leaked. Ew. Well anyways, my moms favorite character of all time was eeyore so my uncle grabbed some of the spilled ashes and once eeyore came walking over he rubbed her on his back!!!!!! I know it is so funny but really cool because I know my mom would have loved to be with eeyore all the time.
While the fireworks were going on, we were able to sneak a good spot by the rose garden where there was really no one. We picked a perfect rose bush and decided to put a majority of my mom there because it was near the castle and it was a perfect view of the fireworks at night:) I took a quick pick of the view.
Here we have the rose bush. We moved some of the mulch around and made a nice like area to sprinkle her around and then covered it all back up like it was never touched. The mission was very good and hey we did not get arrested! Cause if we did I would not be with my family, I would be in a Juvy center by myself.
Each time I go to Disney World I always think of my mom. I get a little emotional though because I wish she could be with me in person. She showed me everything in that park and she taught me so much about Disney in general. I miss her so much but I know right about now she is having a blast in Disney World being healthy and well just being mom! One day I hope to bring my kids there and teach them everything that my mom taught me. Disney will never ever be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment